What’s the first dairy-free milk alternative that you think of? Is it almond milk or soy milk? I know that’s what I think of. There are so many more dairy-free alternatives available now though. One includes Ripple, a pea protein based dairy-free alternative.
Have you tried it before?
I love Ripple milk for several reasons including:
- It has a thick and creamy texture compared to other dairy-free milk alternatives
- The vanilla and chocolate flavors are very tasty.
- Each serving has 8 grams of protein
- Perfect for people who have nut allergies
- It has 50% more calcium and half of the sugar than 2% milk
Find Ripple milk at the grocery store near you. If you’ve tried it before, comment below and tell me what you thought of it.