Vegan Pecan Fudge
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 3/8 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- Handful of Pecans (chopped)
- Handful of Pecans (whole)
- 1/3 cup Almond Butter
- Line a muffin pan with silicone liners (I used a mini muffin pan). Unfortunately, the fudge will stick to normal liners, so don't even try it.
- On medium heat, add all of the ingredients to a skillet except the pecans.
- Bring to a boil and allow it to bubble. Continue to stir. It will begin to thicken and caramelize.
- Add chopped pecans.
- Continue to stir and let thicken for another 2 minutes.
- Pour the batter into the muffin pan.
- Top each muffin with one whole pecan.
- Set in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Adapted by Texanerin.